Saturday, December 15, 2007

Bill Richardson

Who? Gov. Bill Richardson (D-NM)

Musician supporters: Oddly, Toby Keith. Richardson also insists that he has celebrity endorsers to be named later.

Musician relatives: Wikipedia insists Backstreet Boy Kevin Richardson is related, although I couldn't find anything definitive on this.

What I assume is on his personal music player:
Richardson seems kind of hip. I could definitely see him listening to a lot of Triple-A artists.

On the Record:

Louie Bello recorded this song, which proves just about every candidate has a theme song. It's not half-bad.

At the DNC convention, Richardson picked "Lean on Me" (the Club Nouveau version) as his theme song, and "Baby, I love your Way" (neither the Frampton or Will to Power version, but the salsa version by Fuerza Juvenil) as his exit music.

Bill gets major points from us, by being a vocal supporter of arts and music.

Will Bill answer my question "What music are you currently listening to?": I submitted my question by e-mail on Bill's website. It immediatley took me to a page asking me how much I wanted to contribute to Bill's campaign. I never did get an answer back from the Richardson campaign (maybe, because I didn't donate).

No comments: