Saturday, December 15, 2007

Gene Amondson

Who?: Gene Amondson, minister, temperance activist, Prohibition Party candidate in 2004 and 2008

Musician supporters: n/a

What I assume is on his personal music player: Minor Threat, Youth of Today, 7 Seconds

On the Record: Although nothing is stated explicitly, you can sort of guess that Amondson listens to a lot of hymns. Anybody, who plays Billy Sunday for a hobby, or dresses like the Grim Reaper is probably pretty hardcore.

No mention of music, then, but Pastor Gene expresses himself through painting and wood carving.

He also expresses himself through his pies. A Warrant fan, then?


Will Gene answer my question "What music are you currently listening to?": I was hoping that someone like Gene would take the time to write me back. He didn't, so we can't endorse him (although we still think he's the candidate most likely to nominate Ray Cappo to the Supreme Court). I could forgive anybody for being passed out drunk and not replying to my question, but what's Gene's excuse?

No comments: