Saturday, December 1, 2007

Joe Biden

Who? Sen. Joe Biden (D-DE)

Musician supporters: n/a

What I assume is on his personal music player: A liberal Senator who grew up in the 60's. I suspect that he listens to a lot of British invasion, maybe some Motown thrown in.

On the Record: I have been unable to find anything on this. Although, if Biden does listen to Cd's, he has made it clear, he would go to Best Buy to buy them, as opposed to downloading it off a P2P network. So, he may still pick up that elusive Lars Ulrich endorsement.

Joe also inspired Red State Update's "Fightin' Joe Biden" for whatever that is worth.

Will Joe answer my question: "What music are you currently listening to?": I have yet to hear back from the Biden campaign. At this point, this blog cannot endorse Joe Biden for President. Should we hear anything from the Biden campaign, we will update this post.

No comments: