Monday, January 7, 2008

Presidential Groove: Wayne Allyn Root

Who?: Wayne Allyn Root, Libertarian candidate for President, businessman, author, television producer, but probably most famously known for his Sports Handicapping operation.

You've probably heard the name during breaks on the Jim Rome Show. If you don't know the name, then you've probably seen his face on FoxNews or CNN.

Wayne is running as a self-made millionaire who wants to bring that skill to the White House. In other words, like Ross Perot, only with a better head of hair.

Musician supporters: n/a

What I assume is on his personal music player: I just always kind of pictured Root listening to Sports talk radio 24/7.

Will Wayne answer my question "What music do you listen to?": We got a personalized answer from Root, and we print that here in full:

This is Libertarian Presidential candidate Wayne Allyn Root.

Here are your answers. Please point out to your friends and viewers that I'm the youngest Presidential candidate- with a teenage daughter (15) and 3 young kids (7 years old, 3 years old, and 2 weeks old). And yes, I still occassionally watch MTV and listen to rock music! Good luck with your project:

What music do I like?Rock Occassionally Opera

Favorite singers and bands?All-Time:Creedance Clearwater Revival U2 Bon Jovi Rolling Stones Guns & Roses Springsteen

Opera:WagnerLuciano PaverottiAndrea Bocelli

Contemporary:EvanesenceThe Killers Maroon 5 Citizen Cope One Republic Foo Fighters; Once in a while- Toby Keith (country)

What is on my i-Pod?The Killers Maroon 5 Citizen Cope One Republic Bon Jovi John Fogerty Evanesence Luciano Paveratti Andrea Bocelli Toby Keith

This has been an interesting project that i have done, and I am used to getting no response; so I really appreciate Wayne taking the time to answer me back. He gets the full endorsement from us here at Presidential Groove.

No comments: